In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
– Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by email. You can find the invoice conditions here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/
– Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna’s financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). Further information on Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credits can be found here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/
– Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
§ 4 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
§ 5 warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.
last update: 09.02.2021